- Current Prices:$340,000 to $349,900
- Closed Prices:$270,000 to $380,000
- Median Sale Price:$303,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$103
- Association Fee Ranges:$1280,$700 to $1280
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1998 to 2001
- Sq. Ft.:2,422 to 3,547Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
Oak Lake Pointe is a neighborhood in Houston, Texas. The most common type of home in this community is single-family home, and the majority are traditional style, and they were built between 1998 and 2001. Homes in Oak Lake Pointe are 3,000 square feet on average and typically have four bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Oak Lake Pointe typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.