- Current Prices:$300,000
- Closed Prices:$262,000 to $269,900
- Median Sale Price:$265,950
- Average $ per sq ft:$124
- Association Fee Ranges:$120 to $125/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2009 to 2013
- Sq. Ft.:2,049 to 2,119Sq. Ft.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2007, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2013. In general, homes in Oasis Intown are $285,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.