- Current Prices:$78,900 to $153,500
- Closed Prices:$68,500 to $149,000
- Median Sale Price:$95,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$138
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$180 to $405/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1980 to 1982
- Sq. Ft.:420 to 1,140Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:3 - 4 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking attached homes. The homes in One Montreal Place Condominiums represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in One Montreal Place Condominiums are about $70,000 – $150,000 and sit on 4.25-acre lots with one bedroom and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are lot and carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.