- Current Prices:$96,000 to $126,900
- Closed Prices:$81,000 to $143,000
- Median Sale Price:$102,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$127
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $320,$218 to $352/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1980 to 1982
- Sq. Ft.:588 to 1,140Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:3 - 4 acres
One Montreal Place Condominiums is a neighborhood in Houston, Texas. The most common type of home in this community is townhouse, and the majority are traditional style, and they were built between 1980 and 1982. Homes in One Montreal Place Condominiums are 850 square feet on average and typically have one bedrooms and one bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on 4.25-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is carport, and homes in One Montreal Place Condominiums typically have one space.
|GreatSchools Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Ratings|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.