- Current Prices:$299,500
- Closed Prices:$299,900 to $459,900
- Median Sale Price:$445,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$339
- Association Fee Ranges:$292 to $691/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2008 to 2009
- Sq. Ft.:885 to 1,605Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Residents of the building get lucky when it comes to conveniences. The luxurious amenities include common elevator, community pool, and spa.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This building was constructed in 2008. In general, homes in One Museum Place Condominiums are about $260,000 – $475,000 and sit on average-sized lots with one bedroom and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are garage and lot.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.