- Current Prices:$185,000 to $199,000
- Closed Prices:$144,000 to $258,500
- Median Sale Price:$214,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$128
- Association Fee Ranges:$640,$160 to $217/quarter,$113 to $139/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1998 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:1,100 to 2,820Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community has a variety of beautiful parks and playgrounds within walking distance.
Oswego Village Square features a wonderful variety of designs for anyone looking to invest in a new home. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have quarterly homeowner association fees ranging from $113 to $217. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $3,336 to as high as $6,920 in this community. Homes in the community generally have unfinished basements. The community maintains a neighborhood feel with homesites around a quarter acre.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.