- Current Prices:$179,900 to $309,500
- Closed Prices:$122,500 to $290,000
- Median Sale Price:$153,110
- Average $ per sq ft:$271
- Association Fee Ranges:$562 to $1150/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1964 to 1965
- Sq. Ft.:516 to 1,584Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:1 - 1 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Parc represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Parc are about $100,000 – $320,000 and sit on 1.5-acre lots with one bedroom and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are lot and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.