- Current Prices:$164,900 to $189,990
- Closed Prices:$149,000 to $181,000
- Median Sale Price:$169,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$98
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $350,$300 to $350
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1978 to 1983
- Sq. Ft.:1,312 to 2,378Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Parkridge is a neighborhood in Houston, Texas. The most common type of home in this community is single-family home, and the majority are traditional style, and they were built between 1979 and 1982. Homes in Parkridge are 1,800 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Parkridge typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.