- Current Prices:$127,500 to $155,000
- Closed Prices:$125,500 to $150,000
- Median Sale Price:$132,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$92
- Association Fee Ranges:$197 to $215/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1976 to 2002
- Sq. Ft.:1,444 to 1,976Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking attached homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Parkwest Townhomes are about $85,000 – $130,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are carport and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.