- Current Prices:$449,000 to $534,000
- Closed Prices:$225,000 to $353,611
- Median Sale Price:$289,306
- Average $ per sq ft:$273
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1930 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:1,590 to 2,142Sq. Ft.
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
Pecore is a neighborhood in Houston, Texas. The most common type of home in this community is single-family home, and the majority are traditional style, and they were built between 1920 and 1930. Homes in Pecore are 1,400 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.