- Current Prices:$119,878 to $249,900
- Closed Prices:$75,000 to $200,000
- Median Sale Price:$150,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$87
- Association Fee Ranges:$100 to $250,$0 to $120
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1965 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,205 to 3,297Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 1 acres
Pine Oak Forest is a neighborhood in Houston, Texas. The most common type of home in this community is single-family home, and the majority are traditional style, and they were built between 1967 and 1982. Homes in Pine Oak Forest are 2,100 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Pine Oak Forest typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.