- Current Prices:$189,900 to $339,900
- Closed Prices:$135,000 to $235,000
- Median Sale Price:$188,750
- Average $ per sq ft:$133
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$125 to $196/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1978 to 2002
- Sq. Ft.:1,200 to 2,400Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:1/8 - 1/8 acres
This community has a variety of beautiful parks and playgrounds within walking distance.
Looking to buy a new home? Polo Club is a community that features a wonderful variety of designs to choose from. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $125 to $193, and taxes for the year range from as low as $5,368 to as high as $6,752. There are also a variety of single-family homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $125 to $193, and taxes for the year range from as low as $10,445 to as high as $11,231. Homes in the community generally have finished basements. The neighborhood maintains a cozy feel with homesites averaging around a quarter acre.
|GreatSchools Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Ratings|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.