- Current Prices:$297,500
- Closed Prices:$128,000 to $260,500
- Median Sale Price:$138,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$111
- Association Fee Ranges:$439 to $450,$173 to $215/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1974 to 1994
- Sq. Ft.:1,604 to 3,225Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Ponderosa Village features a handful of attached and single-family options. The homes in Ponderosa Village represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Ponderosa Village are about $75,000 – $185,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.