- Current Prices:$195,000 to $379,000
- Closed Prices:$176,000 to $382,000
- Median Sale Price:$207,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$124
- Association Fee Ranges:$103 to $105/quarter,$399 to $428,$152 to $202/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2006 to 2014
- Sq. Ft.:1,153 to 3,713Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. A major benefit for families that move to this community is that there are many great parks and playgrounds nearby.
Buyers can find what they're looking for with the wide range of designs in Prescott Mill. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $100 to $428, and taxes for the year range from as low as $4,382 to as high as $5,701. There are also a variety of single-family homes. Those usually have annual homeowner association fees ranging from $100 to $428. Property taxes for the year can range from $7,915 to $11,573. It is typical for the homes in the community to have unfinished basements. The community maintains a neighborhood feel with homesites around a quarter acre.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.