- Current Prices:$165,000 to $269,900
- Closed Prices:$130,000 to $255,000
- Median Sale Price:$182,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$80
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $618,$0
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1971 to 1977
- Sq. Ft.:1,742 to 3,510Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:1/8 - 1/4acres
The Prestonwood Forest community offers a wide variety of housing designs, making it easy for buyers to find their perfect home. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have annual homeowner association fees ranging from $250 to $618. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $3,384 to as high as $5,993.
- below average 1-3
- average 4-7
- above average 8-10
- score not available
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.