- Current Prices:$475,000
- Closed Prices:$450,000 to $1,250,000
- Median Sale Price:$600,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$203
- Association Fee Ranges:$6000
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1974 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:2,068 to 8,371Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
Raintree Place is a neighborhood in Houston, Texas. The most common type of home in this community is townhouse, and the majority are traditional style, and they were built between 1975 and 1989. Homes in Raintree Place are 3,200 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and three bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Raintree Place typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.