- Current Prices:$135,000
- Closed Prices:$85,000 to $158,900
- Median Sale Price:$118,750
- Average $ per sq ft:$113
- Association Fee Ranges:$225 to $454/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1984 to 2003
- Sq. Ft.:768 to 1,560Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 3 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking attached homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Regency Oaks are about $60,000 – $155,000 and sit on 2.5-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, lot and carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.