- Current Prices:$291,900 to $405,000
- Closed Prices:$215,000 to $379,900
- Median Sale Price:$293,775
- Average $ per sq ft:$132
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $649,$400 to $950
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:1996 to 2011
- Sq. Ft.:1,674 to 3,954Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Riata Ranch are about $170,000 – $390,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.