- Current Prices:$1,895,000
- Closed Prices:$685,000 to $952,500
- Median Sale Price:$783,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$397
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1929 to 2013
- Sq. Ft.:2,021 to 3,274Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
Richwood is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Richwood are about $400,000 – $1,690,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.