- Current Prices:$529,900
- Closed Prices:$434,000 to $1,185,000
- Median Sale Price:$740,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$541
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1922 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:980 to 3,929Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 5Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
Ridgewood is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Ridgewood are about $350,000 – $1,175,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.