- Current Prices:$239,900 to $1,499,000
- Closed Prices:$40,000 to $995,000
- Median Sale Price:$319,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$177
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$25 to $502/mo,$0 to $175,$450 to $1750/quarter,$900
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1950 to 2015
- Sq. Ft.:806 to 7,477Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
Ridglea Hills is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Ridglea Hills are about $55,000 – $1,500,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.