- Current Prices:$250,000 to $274,000
- Closed Prices:$195,000 to $321,126
- Median Sale Price:$243,675
- Average $ per sq ft:$129
- Association Fee Ranges:$146/mo,$0,$204 to $250,$438 to $439/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2000 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:1,500 to 3,843Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
Residents can cool off in the pool, which is a key community perk. Luxury is found in every corner of this community, and especially in its center, where you'll find its clubhouse. A major benefit for active adults that move to this community is that it is very picturesque, with scenic ponds throughout the community.
Most common in this area are single family homes. It is typical for the homes in the community to have finished basements. With property dimensions around a quarter acre, the community offers space and a neighborhood feel.
|GreatSchools Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Ratings|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.