- Current Prices:$1,295,000
- Closed Prices:$550,000 to $10,950,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,395,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$274
- Association Fee Ranges:$600 to $900,$0,$0 to $1800
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:1920 to 2002
- Sq. Ft.:2,138 to 7,174Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:5+ - 5+ acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Rivercrest are about $80,000 – $4,950,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.