- Current Prices:$200,000 to $210,000
- Closed Prices:$92,000 to $200,000
- Median Sale Price:$156,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$110
- Association Fee Ranges:$0/mo,$0,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1987 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:1,234 to 2,428Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Riverside Station represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Riverside Station are $135,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.