- Current Prices:$243,000 to $1,700,000
- Closed Prices:$142,000 to $2,000,000
- Median Sale Price:$335,250
- Average $ per sq ft:$191
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0 to $1400,$50 to $85/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1930 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:1,260 to 8,210Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 8Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 3 acres
Homes for Sale
Riverside Terrace is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Riverside Terrace are about $145,000 – $2,650,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.