- Current Prices:$355,000 to $380,000
- Closed Prices:$220,000 to $350,000
- Median Sale Price:$268,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$134
- Association Fee Ranges:$125/mo,$0,$1500
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2001 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:1,925 to 4,696Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 5Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Riverwood represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Riverwood are about $190,000 – $330,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.