- Current Prices:$211,200 to $349,900
- Closed Prices:$150,000 to $330,000
- Median Sale Price:$210,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$140
- Association Fee Ranges:$40/mo,$0 to $40,$20 to $450
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:1953 to 1960
- Sq. Ft.:1,226 to 2,472Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Robindell represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Robindell are about $130,000 – $375,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.