- Current Prices:$206,900 to $235,000
- Closed Prices:$160,000 to $275,000
- Median Sale Price:$195,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$96
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $700,$350 to $750
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1998 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:1,625 to 3,568Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
Rolling Creek is a neighborhood in Houston, Texas. The most common type of home in this community is single-family home, and the majority are traditional style, and they were built between 1998 and 2017. Homes in Rolling Creek are 2,300 square feet on average and typically have four bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Rolling Creek typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.