- Current Prices:$249,900 to $279,000
- Closed Prices:$175,000 to $295,000
- Median Sale Price:$220,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$102
- Association Fee Ranges:$400 to $500
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:1972 to 2001
- Sq. Ft.:1,897 to 3,124Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Rolling Fork are about $135,000 – $300,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.