- Current Prices:$500,000 to $625,000
- Closed Prices:$487,000
- Median Sale Price:$487,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$216
- Association Fee Ranges:$42 to $600/quarter,$0 to $8400,$40 to $5511/mo,$0 to $75
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2005 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:2,311 to 2,909Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Rosedale Avenue Place features a handful of single-family, attached and condo options. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2005, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2006. In general, homes in Rosedale Avenue Place are about $175,000 – $4,950,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.