- Current Prices:$100,000 to $110,000
- Closed Prices:$94,500 to $125,000
- Median Sale Price:$109,750
- Average $ per sq ft:$74
- Association Fee Ranges:$250/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1984 to 1985
- Sq. Ft.:995 to 1,524Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
Rosewood Manor is a neighborhood in Houston, Texas. The most common type of home in this community is townhouse, and the majority are traditional style, and they were built between 1984 and 1985. Homes in Rosewood Manor are 1,200 square feet on average and typically have two bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is carport, and homes in Rosewood Manor typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.