- Current Prices:$142,500 to $170,000
- Closed Prices:$125,000 to $205,000
- Median Sale Price:$177,950
- Average $ per sq ft:$118
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $425,$200 to $450
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:1974 to 1983
- Sq. Ft.:1,028 to 2,475Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Rushwood represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Rushwood are about $65,000 – $160,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.