- Current Prices:$459,900 to $1,078,200
- Closed Prices:$318,000 to $1,185,000
- Median Sale Price:$480,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$236
- Association Fee Ranges:$335 to $405/mo,$0 to $4860,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1948 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:1,400 to 6,400Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 6Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
Homes for Sale
Sagamore Hills is largely a single-family home community. The homes in Sagamore Hills represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Sagamore Hills are about $290,000 – $775,000 and sit on half-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.