- Current Prices:$78,000 to $469,450
- Closed Prices:$65,000 to $675,000
- Median Sale Price:$166,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$95
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $2100,$0 to $575,$75 to $240/mo,$24/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1959 to 2014
- Sq. Ft.:1,318 to 3,103Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:less than 1/8 - 1/2 acres
You can find home designs and prices to accommodate your budget in the community of Sagemont. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have annual homeowner association fees ranging from $20 to $250, and taxes for the year range from as low as $2,522 to as high as $4,862. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $20 to $250. Property taxes for the year can range from $1,982 to $3,200.
|Great School Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Rating|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.