- Current Prices:$122,000 to $220,000
- Closed Prices:$62,150 to $182,500
- Median Sale Price:$149,950
- Average $ per sq ft:$74
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0,$50 to $275,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1959 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:1,318 to 3,040Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:less than 1/8 - 1/4acres
If you're in the market for a new home, Sagemont has a fantastic variety of designs to choose from. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $50 to $275, and taxes for the year range from as low as $2,116 to as high as $4,117. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $50 to $275, and taxes for the year range from as low as $1,907 to as high as $3,200.
- below average 1-3
- average 4-7
- above average 8-10
- score not available
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.