- Current Prices:$120,000 to $195,000
- Closed Prices:$78,000 to $215,000
- Median Sale Price:$160,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$73
- Association Fee Ranges:$24/quarter,$150 to $199/mo,$0 to $198,$0 to $250
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1959 to 2014
- Sq. Ft.:1,318 to 3,103Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
The wide variety of designs in Sagemont makes it easier for buyers to find their perfect home. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have annual homeowner association fees ranging from $24 to $250, and taxes for the year range from as low as $2,522 to as high as $5,172. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $24 to $250. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $1,982 to as high as $2,396.
|GreatSchools Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Ratings|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.