- Current Prices:$430,000 to $475,000
- Closed Prices:$405,000 to $468,000
- Median Sale Price:$440,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$206
- Association Fee Ranges:$418 to $425/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:2001 to 2003
- Sq. Ft.:2,158 to 2,600Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking attached homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2001, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2002. In general, homes in Sander's Prairie are $485,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage, and the community mostly features unfinished and finished basements.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.