- Current Prices:$998,000 to $1,500,000
- Closed Prices:$850,000 to $1,518,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,173,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$799
- Association Fee Ranges:$320/mo,$0 to $388
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1965 to 1989
- Sq. Ft.:1,110 to 2,645Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
Serramonte is largely a single-family home community. The homes in Serramonte represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Serramonte are about $310,000 – $1,280,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, none, attached garage, garage, auto door, interior access, street, off street parking, guest parking, automatic door, attached, guest space(s), uncovered, carport, other, driveway, detached, guest spaces, carport/pad, detached, parking spaces, on site and enclosed garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.