- Current Prices:$304,500 to $372,000
- Closed Prices:$220,000 to $410,000
- Median Sale Price:$300,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$119
- Association Fee Ranges:$700 to $1100,$500 to $1400
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1995 to 2001
- Sq. Ft.:1,641 to 4,226Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
Shadowlake is a neighborhood in Houston, Texas. The most common type of home in this community is single-family home, and the majority are traditional style, and they were built between 1995 and 2001. Homes in Shadowlake are 2,800 square feet on average and typically have four bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Shadowlake typically have two spaces.
|GreatSchools Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Ratings|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.