- Current Prices:$78,000 to $549,000
- Closed Prices:$48,000 to $447,500
- Median Sale Price:$200,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$116
- Association Fee Ranges:$221 to $399/mo,$0 to $607,$0 to $550
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1956 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:735 to 4,944Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 8Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 3 acres
Sharpstown Country Club is a neighborhood in Houston, Texas. The most common type of home in this community is single-family home, and the majority are traditional style, and they were built between 1962 and 1999. Homes in Sharpstown Country Club are 1,800 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on 0.75-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Sharpstown Country Club typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.