- Current Prices:$277,000 to $394,900
- Closed Prices:$187,000 to $699,000
- Median Sale Price:$284,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$237
- Association Fee Ranges:$10/mo,$20 to $25,$0 to $20
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1952 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:795 to 4,841Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 5Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Shepherd Forest are about $215,000 – $760,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.