- Current Prices:$199,980 to $215,000
- Closed Prices:$86,000 to $177,500
- Median Sale Price:$101,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$84
- Association Fee Ranges:$150 to $300,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1965 to 2004
- Sq. Ft.:1,578 to 2,998Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Sheraton Oaks represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Sheraton Oaks are about $65,000 – $200,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.