- Current Prices:$1,090,000 to $2,499,000
- Closed Prices:$765,000 to $3,179,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,350,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$382
- Association Fee Ranges:$42 to $110/quarter,$49 to $375,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1925 to 2021
- Sq. Ft.:1,746 to 7,453Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 9Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Southampton Place are about $620,000 – $3,975,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.