- Current Prices:No homes for sale
- Closed Prices:$0
- Median Sale Price:$0
- Average $ per sq ft:$0
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1902 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:1,164 to 10,037Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 8Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:less than 1/8 - 1/2 acres
Buyers can find what they're looking for with the wide range of designs in Southampton Place. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have annual homeowner association fees ranging from $44 to $1,250, and taxes for the year range from as low as $11,188 to as high as $95,089. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have quarterly homeowner association fees ranging from $44 to $1,250. Property taxes for the year are around $11,826.
|Great School Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Rating|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.