- Current Prices:$229,000 to $254,225
- Closed Prices:$209,900 to $449,000
- Median Sale Price:$294,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$133
- Association Fee Ranges:$120 to $150/quarter,$50 to $165/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2005 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:1,677 to 4,020Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community members and their guests can make use of the beautiful tennis courts. A clubhouse awaits you as one of the luxurious amenities in this community. A major benefit for families that move to this community is that there are many great parks and playgrounds nearby.
Homes for Sale
Southbury is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Southbury are about $170,000 – $480,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage, and the community mostly features unfinished and finished basements.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.