- Current Prices:$209,000 to $750,000
- Closed Prices:$120,000 to $575,000
- Median Sale Price:$220,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$185
- Association Fee Ranges:$180/mo,$0 to $2150,$0 to $40
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1930 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:553 to 5,408Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 1 acres
Spring Branch Estates is a neighborhood in Houston, Texas. The most common type of home in this community is single-family home, and the majority are traditional style, and they were built between 1948 and 2017. Homes in Spring Branch Estates are 2,200 square feet on average and typically have 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Spring Branch Estates typically have two spaces.
|GreatSchools Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Ratings|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.