- Current Prices:$643,000 to $1,835,000
- Closed Prices:$269,500 to $1,714,620
- Median Sale Price:$516,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$304
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $20,$0
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:1951 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:1,123 to 5,204Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 6Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Spring Oaks are about $310,000 – $1,875,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.