- Current Prices:$95,000 to $99,500
- Closed Prices:$70,000 to $88,500
- Median Sale Price:$83,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$132
- Association Fee Ranges:$178 to $359/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1981 to 1984
- Sq. Ft.:742 to 980Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 3 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking attached homes. The homes in Spring Point represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Spring Point are about $0 – $95,000 and sit on 1.75-acre lots with one bedroom and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are lot and carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.