- Current Prices:$2,100,000 to $4,900,000
- Closed Prices:$1,585,950 to $3,667,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,850,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$394
- Association Fee Ranges:$10200,$9700 to $11500
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1992 to 2001
- Sq. Ft.:4,253 to 8,452Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:6 to 8Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Stablewood are about $190,000 – $4,750,000 and sit on half-acre lots with four bedrooms and four bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.