- Current Prices:$179,900 to $204,950
- Closed Prices:$160,000 to $219,900
- Median Sale Price:$179,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$111
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $363,$300 to $370
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:2002 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:1,425 to 2,772Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2002, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2005. In general, homes in Stonefield Manor are about $85,000 – $200,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.