- Current Prices:$269,000 to $347,500
- Closed Prices:$185,000 to $335,000
- Median Sale Price:$255,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$132
- Association Fee Ranges:$798 to $800,$450 to $850
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1972 to 1993
- Sq. Ft.:1,212 to 3,518Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
Stonehenge is a neighborhood in Houston, Texas. The most common type of home in this community is single-family home, and the majority are traditional style, and they were built between 1976 and 1993. Homes in Stonehenge are 2,000 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Stonehenge typically have two spaces.
|GreatSchools Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Ratings|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.