- Current Prices:$469,900 to $675,000
- Closed Prices:$384,900 to $630,000
- Median Sale Price:$532,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$139
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$1050 to $1100
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1993 to 1999
- Sq. Ft.:2,845 to 5,639Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 5Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Sugar Mill represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Sugar Mill are about $385,000 – $640,000 and sit on half-acre lots with five bedrooms and four bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.