- Current Prices:$175,000 to $199,900
- Closed Prices:$1,450 to $199,900
- Median Sale Price:$177,450
- Average $ per sq ft:$102
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $347,$300 to $405
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2005 to 2013
- Sq. Ft.:1,172 to 2,378Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2005, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2013. In general, homes in Summerlyn are about $110,000 – $195,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.