- Current Prices:No homes for sale
- Closed Prices:$120,000 to $167,000
- Median Sale Price:$146,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$76
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $400,$0
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2005 to 2013
- Sq. Ft.:1,168 to 2,572Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:less than 1/8 - 1/8acres
Looking to buy a new home? Summerlyn is a community that features a wonderful variety of designs to choose from. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have annual homeowner association fees ranging from $325 to $400. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $2,817 to as high as $5,469.
- below average 1-3
- average 4-7
- above average 8-10
- score not available
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.