- Current Prices:$198,000 to $239,900
- Closed Prices:$155,000 to $205,000
- Median Sale Price:$190,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$102
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $347,$300 to $405
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:2005 to 2013
- Sq. Ft.:1,372 to 2,378Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2005, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2013. In general, homes in Summerlyn are about $110,000 – $195,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.