- Current Prices:$295,000 to $1,397,860
- Closed Prices:$187,500 to $1,350,000
- Median Sale Price:$450,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$255
- Association Fee Ranges:0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1905 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:440 to 4,766Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 9Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 6Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:less than 1/8 - 5+ acres
For those looking to invest in a new home, Sunset Heights features a wonderful variety of designs to suit the buyer's needs. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have annual homeowner association fees ranging from $30 to $2,150, and taxes for the year range from as low as $3,585 to as high as $24,780. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $30 to $2,150. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $6,916 to as high as $12,074.
|Great School Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Rating|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.