- Current Prices:$359,000 to $1,400,000
- Closed Prices:$195,000 to $1,550,000
- Median Sale Price:$544,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$259
- Association Fee Ranges:$1200 to $2150,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1906 to 2021
- Sq. Ft.:640 to 4,492Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 5Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Sunset Heights are about $290,000 – $1,495,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.