- Current Prices:$275,000 to $1,397,860
- Closed Prices:$187,500 to $1,350,000
- Median Sale Price:$461,450
- Average $ per sq ft:$249
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $2150,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1905 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:440 to 4,766Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 9Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 6Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:less than 1/8 - 1/4 acres
Sunset Heights offers a wide array of housing designs suitable for any buyer. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $100 to $2,150, and taxes for the year range from as low as $3,585 to as high as $426,000. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $100 to $2,150, and taxes for the year range from as low as $6,916 to as high as $12,074.
|Great School Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Rating|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.