- Current Prices:$269,000 to $1,450,000
- Closed Prices:$225,000 to $1,175,000
- Median Sale Price:$485,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$258
- Association Fee Ranges:$1000 to $2150,$0 to $2150
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1905 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:440 to 4,766Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 9Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 6Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
Sunset Heights is a community filled with various home designs. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have annual homeowner association fees ranging from $100 to $2,150, and taxes for the year range from as low as $3,585 to as high as $24,780. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $100 to $2,150. Property taxes for the year can range from $6,660 to $12,074.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.