- Current Prices:$250,000 to $1,275,000
- Closed Prices:$1,000 to $1,699,900
- Median Sale Price:$486,950
- Average $ per sq ft:$280
- Association Fee Ranges:$1200 to $2150,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1905 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:672 to 4,107Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 8Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Sunset Heights are about $290,000 – $1,495,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.